Register at: https://abw.swansea.ac.uk/BusinessWorld/
This event is part of the REIS Seminar Programme seriesSpeaker
Mrs Anjana Choudhuri.
University Research Integrity Manager.
Areas of responsibility include:
Providing information and guidance to the research active academic staff community and research managers information on:
• Research Integrity policies, processes, and systems.
• Research integrity training.
• Research misconduct screening and investigations
• Research compliance including research regulatory compliance for Prevent, Safeguarding and research related bullying and harassment.
• Committee Secretary to the University Research Integrity: Ethics & Governance Committee
Alexander Roberts is the University Research Data Manager coordinating policies and systems to support Open Access Publishing.From: 13 Dec 2023, 2 p.m.
The training will focus on the University Policy on Security Sensitive Research and its registration. Attendees will learn about the UK Govt’s regulatory requirements for the area and the available support in the University to assist researchers undertake such research safely with compliance.
• To gain an understanding on assessing what constitutes ‘security sensitive’ research.
• To gain an understanding on how to handle Security-sensitive research materials/data and how to dispose of them.
• To gain an understanding of what systems are in place to assist and mitigate issues arising from breaches to such data.
Contact: Alex Roberts (Email: A.L.Roberts@Swansea.ac.uk)