Register at: https://abw.swansea.ac.uk/BusinessWorld/
This event is part of the REIS Seminar Programme seriesSpeaker
Eddie MallinsonSpeaker's Biography
Course Lead: Eddie Mallinson
Having worked in the past as a Business Analyst followed by Sales Executive, supporting Energy companies to make effective use of large datasets, Eddie now works with universities across the UK and Ireland, helping them to maximise research impact.
FAME is a rich database of company financial, firmographic and ownership data for the UK & Ireland. Students and staff can use Fame to build bespoke lists of companies from hundreds of criteria such as size, industry, location, employee count or turnover. Once a list is created then users can build time series panel datasets to assess a company’s performance for up to 20 years.
In this session, Eddie Mallinson, the Relationship Manager from Moody’s/BvD, will provide training on the Fame platform. Open for both beginner and experienced Fame users, Eddie will also open the session for Q&A so feel free to prepare some questions or topics of interest.
Fame can help you:
• Assess a company’s financial strength
• Find companies that match your profiles including size, industry and location - you can combine hundreds of criteria
• Find all companies in the same corporate “family” and look at complex organizational structures in clear diagrams. This unique data set includes international and domestic ownership information
• Analyze a company in relation to its peers
• Monitor companies and peer groups you’re interested in using Fame’s flexible alerts
• Export your results for analysis and research projects
• Plug Fame data into your own database, CRM system or spreadsheet so you know more about your clients and prospects
Key points will focus include:
Navigation of Fame – How to locate required data / key Features – Including building searches, finding specific firms and the individuals involved with those firms /Tools – Analytical tools
Contact: Teresa Chambers (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org)