This event is part of the Swansea Academy of Learning and Teaching (SALT) seriesFrom: 13 Jul 2022, 8:30 a.m.
The 14th Annual Excellence in Learning and Teaching Conference will be held on Wednesday, 13th July, 2022, at The Bay Campus, Swansea University (8:30 am to 5.00pm).
We are pleased to welcome colleagues back on campus once more.
Further information about the conference programme and locations of sessions will follow by email, once finalised.
The conference theme is…
‘Advancing student engagement and dismantling barriers to success’
with sub-themes such as the following:
• Effective practice in flexible, blended and hybrid approaches to learning
• Pedagogical approaches for 'in person' teaching
• Building student communities
• Interdisciplinary approaches to forging connected learning
• Student engagement
• Innovations in assessment
• Collaborative approaches to curriculum design
• Equality, diversity and inclusion
This is an internal event open to all Swansea University staff and affiliates.
Contact: Suzanne Wells (Email: S.M.Wells@Swansea.ac.uk)