This event is part of the Swansea Academy of Learning and Teaching (SALT) seriesFrom: 4 May 2022, 1 p.m.
The third of this series of online panel discussions, bringing Swansea University colleagues and student representatives together to share views and experiences for professional learning.
Chaired by Dr. Joanne Berry and Dr. Patricia Xavier, the following panellists will explore questions and assumptions relating to academic trust and integrity:
• Liza Leibowitz - Welfare Officer, Swansea University Students’ Union
• Professor Lisa Wallace – Faculty of Medicine, Health and Life Science
• Kevin Child – Director of Student Services
• Professor Michael Draper – Deputy Pro Vice Chancellor, Education (Academies), Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences
• Professor Antonio Gil – Faculty of Science and Engineering
Contact: Rhian Ellis (Email: email@example.com)