Register at: https://abw.swansea.ac.uk/BusinessWorld/
This event is part of the REIS Seminar Programme seriesSpeaker
Dr. Seán McCarthy - Hyperion Ltd
Sylvia McCarthy (EU Policy Analyst) - Hyperion Ltd
This online course will be delivered by Hyperion Ltd and is designed to train researchers, research managers and research support services in writing professional and competitive proposals for Horizon Europe. The course analyses the relevance of Horizon Europe to EU policies, the common problems in proposal writing and the success criteria for proposals. The course provides advice on how to collect information, select strategic partners and streamline proposal writing.
Following the course you will:
• have a greater understanding of the relationship between EU policies and how the Horizon Europe Framework Programme is developed.
• Understand how proposals from different Horizon Europe Pillars are evaluated.
• Understand what a profile of a successful individual and organization looks like.
• Become familiar with how to 'sell' rather than 'tell' when writing your research proposal.
• Learn how to write the impact sections of the proposal with respect to societal challenges and Policy.
• Become equipped with guidelines for writing your Horizon Europe Proposal.
Module 1: From EU Policies to Horizon Europe Work Programmes
Module 2: Profile of Successful Organisations in EU Programmes
Module 3: How Pillar I Proposals are Evaluated
Module 4: How Pillar II Proposals are Evaluated
Module 5: How to Write the Impact of a Pillar II Proposal
Module 6: How Pillar III Proposals are Evaluated
Module 7: Guideline for Writing Horizon Europe Proposals
Contact: Bethan Mackay (Email: B.J.Mackay@Swansea.ac.uk)