Pete Moore, author of the 'Pain Toolkit'From: March 23, 2018, 9:30 a.m.
This Pain Toolkit workshop is for people who live with persistent pain and will provide you with handy tips and skills to support you along the way to managing your pain.
What will it cover?
- Overcoming day-today problems living with pain.
- The benefits of self-managing pain.
- Understanding the tools in the Paint Toolkit and how to use them.
- How to work effectively with your doctor and healthcare professionals.
- How to set realistic goals and action planning.
- How to problem solve setbacks.
- Knowing what to do, if something goes wrong.
Cost: £10 per person
Contact: Maddie Saracutu (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org)